Everything You Always Wanted To
But Were Too Polite To Ask
Amiga Technical References
M-Tec 68020i Jumper Settings
- A: 1 or 4 meg Module ; Closed for 1 Meg Module
- B: Cachedisable; Closed for disabling cache
- C: 68000 Modus; Closed for working with the original 68000 processor
- D: Autoconfig; Closed means that the RAM will be added to your system
- E: Oscillator; There are two possible jumper settings in the upper
position. You have to provide an oscillator in the lower position the
co-processor runs at the speed of the sprocessor. That means 14MHz.
If you have problems with the Autoconfig option, you'll have to use the
ADD32Bit program supplied on the disk coming with the accelerator. Click on the
ADD32Bit icon, the one that looks like a train, and then click on the OK-Icon.
Don't worry about the German sentences on the screen, there will be a full
english version by the end of the year.
Copyright © 2000 Amiga Auckland Inc. All rights reserved.
Revised: June 16, 2005.